Florida First-Time Homebuyers Site Map
Common Rent to Own Questions
- Are pets allowed in rent to own properties?
- Can I get foreclosed on in a Rent to Own Home?
- Can we use an FHA Loan to purchase a rent to own home and then use a down payment assistance program to help us buy the house?
- Do I get my Security Deposit back on houses for Rent with the Option to Buy?
- Do I share in the equity of the Home if I decide to buy the home?
- Does any of the rent that you pay goes toward the down payment or purchase price?
- How do I find a Rent to Own home near me?
- How do you know what the future rent or the future purchase price of the house will be?
- How much does it cost to apply for your Lease to Own with the option to Buy?
- I’m working on my credit issues, but I still can’t buy a house. Can I be Approved to rent with the option to buy?
- If I have some small collections, would I still be approved for a Rent with Option to Buy program?
- If I’m pre-approved for a mortgage but can’t get a house under contract, will I be approved for the same amount?
- Is there a Security Deposit for the Lease to Own program?
- Is there any difference in your Lease 2 Own program from just renting the property?
- It seems like in your lease to own program, you sort of test drive the house before you buy it. Is that correct?
- What is the difference between Rent with Option to Buy, Lease to Own, Rent to Own, Rent to Buy, Lease to Buy?
- What is the general criteria to be approved for the Lease with Option to Buy program?
- When can I exercise my Option to Buy the property?
- When I exercise my Rent with Option to Buy, can I use a down payment assistance program to help me with the down payment?
- Who owns the house after we move in?
- Who pays for the utilities on this Rent 2 Buy program?
- Who shows us the different houses we want to look at?
- Why would anyone use a Lease to Own or Rent to Own program to buy a house?
Rent to Own Programs
Rent to Own Videos / Seminars
Rent to Own Terminology
- Definition of Option to Buy
- Lease with Option to Buy
- Rent to Own
- Rent to Own Income documetation needed by Landlord and or Investor
- Rental Agreement
- What does Escrow Agent mean when you Rent to Own a house?
- What does Termination Costs mean in a Rent to Purchase Agreement?
- What Tenant means in a Rent to Own or Lease with Option to Purchase transaction