Rental AgreementLast modified December 11, 2021
A written or oral agreement that establishes or modifies the terms, conditions, rules, regulations or any other provisions concerning the use and occupancy of a dwelling unit and premises. Oral Agreements in court are rarely enforceable.
Did you find this explanation helpful?
Top 10 Rent-to-Own terms:
- Rent to Own
- Lease with Option to Buy
- Rent to Own Income documetation needed by Landlord and or Investor
- Definition of Option to Buy
- What Tenant means in a Rent to Own or Lease with Option to Purchase transaction
- What does Escrow Agent mean when you Rent to Own a house?
- What does Termination Costs mean in a Rent to Purchase Agreement?