Rent-to-Own Property Type Requirements
Eligibility of Homes with Pools and Maximum Acreage:
- Investor will not purchase short sale, foreclosure or probate properties, bank-owned properties, or any property sold at auction or by a government agency.
- Investor will not purchase properties where the seller is a relocation company.
- Sellers must be willing to use the standard state contract and not require addenda aside from a builder warranty.
- Investor cannot purchase condominiums, including single-family homes or townhomes that are condominium ownership.
- Investor cannot purchase commercial, modular homes, log cabins, mixed-use or manufactured housing properties.
- The property must be on two (2) acres or less. Please be aware that maintenance of all landscaping is a resident responsibility.
- Investor will not purchase homes with in-ground pools outside of Texas, Georgia, Florida, Southern California, and Arizona.
- Investor will not purchase homes with above ground pools unless the Seller agrees to remove the pool and re-sod any bare potions of the lawn prior to closing.
- Investor will not purchase homes with indoor pools or large exercise spas.
Investor will not purchase Homes in counties or municipalities requiring a rental inspection may delay move-in dates of at least 30 days after closing.